Helping Families Through Difficult Transitions
Issues involving your family are delicate and require swift, sensitive action. You may feel powerless or confused. Figuring out what step to take next is often daunting. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through family matters alone.
At Spencer Law PLLC, we understand what is at stake. Our attorney takes the time to listen to your needs and will provide a hands-on approach when assisting you.
Aiding You In All Family Matters
When it comes to the needs of your family, you require an advocate who takes the time to advise you of your rights, a potential plan of action and how processes work. Our attorney believes in educating his clients. The more you understand, the better equipped you are to make an informed decision.
With 40 years of experience, we have the skills and knowledge necessary to assist you with all domestic-related matters including:
- Divorce: Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, we can help you plan for the dissolution of your marriage. We will ensure that you understand property division, support calculations and your rights as a parent.
- Custody and visitation: Custody and parenting time arrangements are determined by what the court deems to be in the best interest of your children. We will ensure you are presented in the best manner possible.
- Financial obligations: Throughout the divorce process, financial obligations will be determined. We will explain how child support payments are calculated and help determine if spousal support is needed.
- Modifications and enforcement: If you are already divorced and need to make changes to your current orders or enforce those orders, we can help. Custody arrangements, child support and spousal support can potentially be modified.
- Adoption: If you are looking to legally add a member to your family, we can help. We handle a variety of adoption procedures.
- Paternity: In order to enforce your parental rights, you will need to establish paternity. Our lawyer will help you assert your rights.
We will help you navigate Virginia family laws and court procedures. Our mission is to make your goals a reality and to directly improve your life.
Let’s Pursue Your Needs Today
Don’t go through this tough time alone. We are ready to listen to your story and fight for the best possible outcome on behalf of you and your family. Contact our Roanoke-based firm by calling 540-685-0361 or scheduling an appointment through our contact form.